Terms and Conditions
Our terms of business for taking a course at Camden Personal Training Institute are set out below. By submitting an application for a place on a course, you accept these terms in full. If you disagree with any part of these terms, please do not submit an application.
- The content of the pages of the Camden Personal Training Institute website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- We reserve the right the cancel a course prior to the start date. In such cases, deposits and/or fees paid shall be refunded.
- We reserve the right to deny entry to a course if the applicant is deemed to be unsuitable.
- We reserve the right to request a student to leave a course if they are deemed to be unsuitable and/or disruptive. If such cases, course fees will not be refunded.
- In submitting an application for a place on a course, you undertake that you meet any requirement for prior qualification.
- In accepting a place on a course, you acknowledge the inherent risks and dangers involved in the use of fitness facilities and you accept and assume all of the risks. You also waive any right that you may have to claim compensation from and to institute legal proceedings against Camden Personal Training Institute and their agents (to include persons nominated to demonstrate how to use equipment) and assigns, to include any other contractor, sub-contractor, as a result of any injury, loss or damage which you may suffer directly or indirectly as a result of enrolling on a course and/or using the fitness facilities and equipment.
- Applications for a place on a course must be accompanied by the relevant deposit. This deposit is non-refundable unless (a) the application is unsuccessful or, (b) following the offer of a place, the course is cancelled by Camden Personal Training Institute, or (c) you withdraw your application within 14 days of submission (refunds in this instance will be subject to a deductible €100 administration fee).
- All course fees must be paid in full 1 week in advance of the course start date. Failure to pay the full course fees will result in the loss of deposit and your place on the course will be cancelled.
- All course assessments must be successfully passed in order to qualify for a course award. Refunds of fees will not be provided when students do not successfully pass the course.
Limitation of Liability
Liability for any loss or damage, including indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from our delivery of a course, shall be limited to the course fee paid by the claimant.